Hi Y'all!We are Hilary and Randy.
I’m Hilary, a destination wedding and portrait photographer based out of Savannah and Columbus, who loves to help create an experience to remember through photography. And this is Randy, my husband and my favorite second shooter. He is the brains behind all things technology in this business, and I couldn’t do it without him! We believe that life is short and want to experience every second of each other’s passions and aspirations that we can.
I used to say my journey to finding my passion in photography was different than most people, but I realized everyone’s journey is different. Mine all started with a lot of praying to God to help me figure out my passion and how I could share my passion with other people. I have always believed in helping people, but never imagined I would get the chance to help people in such a special way, creating memories on some of the most intimate moments of their lives.
You can often find us looking for our next hiking adventure, with our two golden retrievers along for the journey. We feel so blessed to be able to serve you as photographers and hope to create a relationship to last longer than just the service we provide you. Hilary Hull Photography is currently accepting weddings everywhere! We may be located in Savannah but would love to serve a bride that would love to be a part of our journey. Whether you are in Savannah, Ohio or beyond please reach out to see if we would be a good fit for you!
Our mission as photographers
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
– 1 Peter 4:10
A Few Of Our Favorite Things
- Golden Retrievers will always steal our heart. We are blessed with two of the best dogs we could ask for and we couldn’t imagine our family without them!
- Randy, spending a couple years in college working as a barista has a craft and passion for coffee. We love to not only check out all the coffee shops in town but also make our own lattes at our at home coffee shop we call The Back Porch Pooler :).
- We love tacos! We have easily tried just about every taco place in Savannah and many throughout Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio. If you need a recommendation let us know!
- We were both born and raised in Ohio. We are accustomed to snowy winters and warm summers. And we both moved to Georgia just about 3 years ago.
- What would life be without Amazon Prime. We have so many wish lists on Amazon we don’t even know what to do with them.
- We truly value the people in our life, friends, family, siblings, clients or just acquaintances. Life without relationships just wouldn’t be the same. And without people we wouldn’t be able to learn from others.